Saturday, September 18, 2004

Report No. bklyn - 1

One...Two... one two...
This is just a test.
Really.
Before it's too late.
You'll have to excuse my English too. I'm not a native English speaker.


It is still early. One in the morning. Soon there'll be a couple of evil male midgets standing at the feet of tall california-style sexy women, trying to sell me my fortune. My future fortune, that is.
So you understand.

You understand I can't really linger here.


There must be a reason why I created this page.
Keep tracks of all this shit that keeps hitting the fan again and again every day.
This is just a test.


The funny thing is that people might read this.
Me, writing this. Writing my way out. Here. In the City that never sleeps.
The awful thing is that people might read this.


From your informer in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, NY.
>>end of transmission<<



1 Comments:

Blogger Cecyl said...

Tell me sonething I haven't heard a million times before, Superhero...

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home