Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Double shift

Today clearly was a slo-mo day. The kind of day you have when you worked double shift the day before. Except for feeding and taking care of myself, I haven't done anything. Not even reading.

Sunday I worked for Brunch and then I worked for dinner too. At 2 we were about to close the place when my boss decided he wanted to watch the first half of that English soccer game. So we did. Drinking beer. Then the guy who used to be the bartender here dropped by and the next thing you know it's 5 am, you're exhausted and drunk.

But I couldn't sleep this morning. Woke up at ten and couldn't fall back to sleep even though it was clear I was in no shape to be of any use. I haven't even read today.

I thought that maybe tonight I'll sleep early but it's 3 am and even though my eyes need to rest, I don't have the feeling it's going to be easy to fall asleep. I don't know why.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheinara said...

I miss you. :(

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home