Sunday, December 19, 2004

Gauloiseries Malbacquiennes...

Is there a 12-step program to kick a habit to Dunkin Donuts' Boston Kreme?

'Cause I need to sign in.

On the other hand, I realized today that I somehow have not smoked a single cancer-stick since Wednesday. How could this happen? How couldn't I realize it earlier? What the fuck is wrong with me?! Putain, I'm a quitter... a loser... shame... Who said that quitting required Samson's strength? I'm telling you, this world is going Dunhill when you can quit a good ol' addiction by accident! I need to smoke a cigarette, quick! Holy Marlboro, save me! Sainte Gitane! Treve de Gauloiserie. Il est temps on dirait pour une de ces formidables prise de conscience dont j'ai le secret. Should I keep walking this solitary path of a cigarette-free life, like the Camel in the vast emptiness of the Saharian desert? Or is it time to look for a Newport, a haven of fresh air? A place where you never drool or Crave(n) for A cigarette? (Drums roll). No more beating the bush. No more ZigZagging. As Shakespeare used to say when having his 5p.m. tea with the Queen: "O, thou! Cut the Bullshit!" (OCB, this one is far-fetched, I reckon, but I grew up with OCB, so... a tribute is a tribute or what?)

On the one hand, smoking is good. But what if it interferes with my Boston Kreme addiction? Dilemma dilemma....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home