Friday, March 18, 2005

1 000 Bornes

Tonight I met Leen and her friend James at Paul's Boutique in Lower East Side for a game of 1 000 Bornes. Despite my repeated warnings that I would only come and play if I had her word that I would be the winner, I lost almost every games.

We had a nice and funny evening. I met Leen where I work. She is the kind of girl who is smart enough to know that words don't kill, which I like a lot. She can make the most sacarstic and witty comments without giving a damn. According to her, she is already going to hell anyway, so what difference it makes what she says? She says that she has already chosen the decoration of her condo in hell and she knows what will be there. She said she can save a condo for me if I want.

You bet I want. The way I see things, the real estate market in Hell is really going to skyrocket big time in the near future and making a move for your future house there now is a smart thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home