Saturday, September 17, 2005

fuck this shit

I can't think of a part in my body that is not aching. I can't remember when was the last time I had a day off. Cash should start flowing in soon. It's funny the way every time my situation is about to start looking better, there's some more shit coming in. Like one of my bosses -- probably the most honest and reliable I've ever met in NYC -- tells me he doesn't know how to keep me working for him due to my status. On the one hand, he can't find an American who'd do that job for $10/hour. On the other hand, he can't legally keep me. We both need each other but our relationship is impossible. It's like Romeo & fucking Juliet except that one of us has a moustache.

If anybody wants to get double citizenship (French/American), email me. I'm serious. I'm tired of this shit. I just want to work and be left alone, damn it. You must be a girl, over 21, with a clean record. Oh, and you can't already be married, duh.

Oh, and you so totally cannot work for the Law.

5 Comments:

Blogger angrygrrface said...

Well, I've got 2 out of 3 :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Cecyl said...

which one you got? (please God let her really be a girl, please God let her really be a girl, please God let her really be a girl)

:P

3:07 PM  
Blogger angrygrrface said...

Alas, I'm only 19. Oh, and I live in Wyoming. Doubt you'd be willing to relocate.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Cecyl said...

yeah, but you're a stripper so I'm willing to bend the rules for ya.

2:20 AM  
Blogger angrygrrface said...

lol, i was just kidding about the stripper thing. i work at a bookstore. i'm not skinny enough to be a stripper.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home