Thursday, September 30, 2004

The room

I have just finished moving everything in my room because my roommate (the one with the modem and router) wanted to move his computer into his room and all the cables were suddenly way too short to reach my computer which is in my room. Eventually, after I re-installed his computer and moved everything in my own room to get my computer closer to the hall, it turned out that it was useless and the cables are finally long enough. ARrrrrgh... basically, all I have been doing is cleaning my room while I thought I was saving my access to the net. Cleaning my room! How degrading. I'll probably go to hell for that. Or be canonized. No way you can tell one from the other. This is the 21st Century, man. Nobody should have to bear such an ordeal.

Anyway it's 3 in the morning now. There are only infocommercials on TV trying to convince me that I should really consider losing weight and getting rich ASAP. The guy who used to play in Chips has been trying to convince me for months that there are almost no properties left in Florida for me to buy. It's 3 and even by my standards it's too late to go to the laundry now. It's 3 in the morning and my room looks so organized it makes me nervous. In my email box, there are emails telling me that I should consider having a larger penis. I'm broke, but I've received 6 different emails from banks I've never contacted telling me my file has been approved and please would you contact us to get your $25,000 loans. They'll probably have to seize my kidneys and lungs and sell them to rich old dying people just to get their loan back. I don't even wanna think about how I'll have to pay for the interest. In another email, a perfect stranger is worried and is about to get himself a first class meningitis trying to figure out why I haven't replied to his previous emails and claimed my $1,000,000 prize that I have won, even though there still seem to be a lottery ahead, but I need not worry since I have already qualified by doing nothing. And also, I have been deemed eligible to some credit card I don't need. My life is so exciting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home