Monday, May 23, 2005

final countdown

I don't want to be like that -- expecting. I can't help it. I don't want to write emails to friends. I don't want to go see a movie. Books I read are stale.

I just can't think about anything else.

The month is ending soon. A reply should come anytime now. This week. A positive email means my life will get a lot easier than it is now. A negative one means I'll get plenty of bullets to bite.

Let's face it: I'm scared.

The other day, I got a big brown enveloppe from David. Inside, the box of a Quick new burger. The carton box flattened. Inside, written on the carton itself a letter from David.

His way of thanking me for writing for him a letter in English to the Destruction Tour organizers so that he could get a backstage pass to take pictures for the rock magazine that hired him.

1 Comments:

Blogger mar said...

reading you and listening noir désir...if you are scared the only advice i can tell you is: listen some music, maybe it can help.

hugs.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home