Thursday, September 29, 2005

Upper West Side

I'm house-sitting and cat-sitting at the same time. That's why I'm in the UPS. They have rats here too. Just as big as in Brooklyn. The other night, one of them ran between my feet as I was walking. Almost tripped on the little fucker.

It's quiet here otherwise. No hispanic or rap music at full blast.

I have been assigned also to read those galleys. Those in the "All Consuming" list below. Deadline is Oct. 10 and that's a lot of pages to read. That's my Current Job No.4.

It's not like I have time to get bored.

3 Comments:

Blogger angrygrrface said...

Man, it usually takes days for your new posts to show up on my browswer. Sigh. Freaking AOL.

5:52 PM  
Blogger mar said...

bisous et hugs my amigo.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coucou mamour
toujours pas en frenchie alors les textes??
peut etre par ce biais aurai je des nouvelles
ta patate d'amour

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home