Friday, February 17, 2006

black force carefully sugar me

next principle use here few. mischievous a friends off studied? again leader commit edge anybody,
different tying embarrass,
anybody carefully whom turning? you reply you. force my carefully use out already.
few goes bought shining. black force carefully sugar him. being shining evening.
off sugar here servants.


That's what I got in my mailbox today. Not in the spambox. This one's full of penis enlargment ads. Go figure. Somehow, this spam dodged the anti-spam and I'm glad it did. It reminds me of Burroughs'work with cut-ups.

Have you noticed how those anti-spam things that ask you to type strangely shapped letters to make sure you're a real person are getting more difficult to figure out -- even for humans? Or is it just me? Soon, we'll need a software to find out how to prove that we are humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home