Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Smoke

This is where I go to puke. By now, you should have noticed. So watch your shoes when you step in here.

You can start a new life. Or you can kill your blog. Or you can take it somewhere else. Start a new life.

I'm tired of bitching. Something gotta happen. For better or worse.

This smoking thing is getting way out of hand. Stop smoking and when you start again, it's worse than before. I know how to put a stop to it. This is not the moment. It's not that I smoke much more than I used to. It's that I smoke at times when I used not to. Like in the morning. Like the last before sleep. It sucks.

The "need" is different too. But I don't want to get into that here.

I indulge myself. These days, my mind is fucking weak.

Our new all-white, all-American roommate bailed one night. One week into a new month. No rent. The bastard didn't even left behind the book he borrowed from me.

My other roommate took to boxing at a club a few blocks from the apartment. He asked me to join and if it wasn't for the price I would take him on his word. I feel I need something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home