Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Monday

I was in the subway. I didn't go to work today because my boss was supposed to call me, and, as I expected, he didn't. Which is supposed to make me stress out, or which will somehow be a reason to hassle me next time I work. At this point, whatever happens has little if any importance.

I went in the City today and tonight I'm 80 bucks closer to the rent. On my way back, on the Q train,
Sonic Youth started playing "JC" (LP: Dirty) and I looked up from my book and out the window at the tunnel lights and the girders racing by and for some reason the music fit perfectly and I felt that it all made sense even though I didn't know what was "it." Just a moment when a song is just the perfect soundtrack for the movie of your life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheinara said...

Hahahaha someone put spam on your blog ^_^

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home