Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Since you didn't ask me my opinion about the GRE test let me tell you what I think

Well (as those damn English people always say in Austen's novels), I think it is the most absurd, useless and irrelevent exam I have ever heard about or could ever dream of creating for the need of a sarastic text. Aside from taking away from you the burden to worry about how else you would have spent those 100 bucks I really don't understand the point of this test, since you are obviously not given a grade on your actual knowledge but merely on your ability to pass the GRE itself.

It almost makes me want to learn more about the history of the GRE test (who decided that studend needed to pass it, who decided about the way it is now etc.), but also ETS's.

But I'm too busy reading books about how to crack it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home