Sunday, October 31, 2004

mist


Last night was beautiful. Lights in the mist. Monsters in the streets. No work. Loud music. Traffic lights sending green, orange and red beams in the night. Shapeless masses of buildings. A guy fixing the engine of his pickup at the crossroad, the dim lights of the elevated subway passing in the distance in a muffled low sound.

Took a black and white picture of the street. The pick up guy was gone already. But the perspective of the street looked nice. And also, one of the building looked different that night. Beautiful and enigmatic. I hope the picture will render all that.

I really need a digital camera to make all the stupid pics and experiments I want without ruining films or having to wait months before I can see the results of the settings I used for such and such picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home